Terms and conditions
Welcome to the PIPECODES legal page!
These Terms and Conditions describe the rules and regulations for using the PIPECODES website, located at www.pipecodes.com.
By using the website and any PIPECODES content, material or information, you agree to comply with the conditions set out below. If you do not agree with all the Terms and Conditions and regulations presented on this page, do not continue to use the PIPECODES website.
Unless otherwise stated, PIPECODES retains the intellectual property rights to all material presented on the website. All the intellectual property rights are reserved.
By using the PIPECODES website, you accept and confirm that you cannot:
- Republish the material available on the website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license PIPECODES material;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy PIPECODES material;
- Redistribute site content;
This Agreement begins immediately.
Comments and Communications
Some website areas offer the opportunity for users to publish and exchange opinions and information. PIPECODES does not filter, edit, publish or analyze comments before they are published on the site by the respective users. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PIPECODES, its partners and/ or affiliates. Comments reflect solely and exclusively the views and opinions of the person who posted them. PIPECODES will not be responsible for the Comments or for any damages or expenses caused and/ or suffered as a result of any use and/ or publication and/ or content of the comments on this site on the Internet.
By posting comments on our website, you warrant and represent that:
- You have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, third party copyrights, patents or trademarks;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal content that is an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or personalize or present commercial or legal activities.
By making comments on the website, you grant PIPECODES a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize third parties to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, the user cannot create frames on our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Our Content Hyperlinks
The following entities may connect to our website, without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to other companies websites; and
- Accredited companies throughout the system, except requesting non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers and charity fundraising groups that cannot link to our website.
These organizations may have links to our home page, publications or other information on the site, provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval by the binding party and its products and / or services; and (c) falls within the context of the binding party's website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of entities:
commonly known sources of consumer and/ or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consultancy offices; and
- educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these entities if we decide that: (a) the link does not appear unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the entity does not have negative records with us; (c) our hyperlink visibility benefit outweighs the absence of PIPECODES; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These entities may have a link to our home page, provided that the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval by the binding party and its products or services; and (c) falls within the context of the binding party's website.
If you are one of the entities listed in the previous one and are interested in making a hyperlink to our website, you must inform us in writing via the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your company name, contact information, as well as your website URL, a list of any URLs from which you want to link to our website and a list of URLs on our site you would like to link to. Wait for our response.
Approved entities can hyperlink to our website as follows:
- Using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which it is linked; or
- By using any other description linked to our website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the website of the binding party.
It will not be allowed to use the PIPECODES logo or other art to link in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Our site links removal
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, please contact us at any time.Requests for removal of links will be considered by us, however we are not obliged to proceed with the removal or to respond directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, nor do we guarantee its integrity or accuracy, nor do we promise that the website will remain available or that the content of the website will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions related to our website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this warning:
- Limits or excludes our liability or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limits or excludes our liability or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limits any of our responsibilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- It excludes any of our responsibilities or responsibilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising from contracts, unlawful acts and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services presented on it are free, we will not be responsible for losses or damages of any kind.