To always improve the business flow and technology has advanced with new alternatives and solutions that propose revolutions in the employee’s and company’s results. Process automation is a technological tool that helps improve the control and workflow with real-time monitoring, thus replacing manual activities with automated ones.
Processes are the tasks that repeatedly occur that make the company’s goal to be achieved, selling product or service. Many times, the amount of information for this work to be done is considerable and the chances of error or time spent are more significant, and it is at this point that process automation comes into play and helps to integrate the systems and data.
What is Process Automation?
Process automation is to make a task done manually by your company as independent of human interaction as possible. It is using technology in favor, to improve the quality of time and results.
Automating processes is about unclogging some difficulties that may exist in processes that often cause inefficiency in business operations. There are several benefits of implementing process automation in the company, but without a doubt, the highlight of the advantages is the cost reduction and the speed in which the analyses are made in this technology.
When talking about process automation using artificial intelligence, we cannot fail to mention Two Impulse, our partner in projects with automation technology. Two Impulse is digitalizing organizations through data so that they can make better decisions, explore new business models, and reinvent themselves.
Marc Giombetti, Two Impulse Product Manager, said:
“Every business decision maker should identify process inefficiencies at regular intervals. Many of those efficiencies can be addressed with Artificial Intelligence-powered Process Automation. This will save costs, improve processing time and eventually improve customer satisfaction.“
Nowadays, to be differentiated in the market is to have tools that enable the best decision-making, and to maintain a standard of quality in the products and services offered by your company, brings a highlight to it in the market.
Some of these processes that are possible to be optimized are managing documents internally, data integration and analysis, purchase orders, invoicing, reporting, and low productivity, among others.
With this information, here are some advantages of Process Automation:
- Production time is reduced – Simplifying tasks, with automation, provides customizable notifications, quick feedback, and dispenses with some unnecessary activities.
- Maintains a standard in services and products – It is important to maintain a standard in the services and results that the company delivers to the market, as this helps it stand out more and more.
- Provides a high level of integration in the sectors of the company – With this solution, the company’s information remains centralized and accessible to all employees in all areas of the company.
- Improves the management of internal processes – Streamlines internal systems flows to provide real-time technical support to speed up and decrease the chances of error in day-to-day operations.
- Reduce costs by decreasing the margin of error – The automation of processes brings assertiveness, speed in internal activities, and the achievement of the company’s goals.
- Brings greater accuracy in productivity indexes – By removing the excess of repetitive and uninteresting tasks, employees are more available to work on other projects that motivate them more.
- Transparency in management – With automation, it is possible for company owners to better understand their business, with clearer data and information, deeper insights are possible.
Of course, for every need, there is a different type of automation.
Here are some examples of different Process Automation options:
- RPA – Robot Process Automation is automation that enables extremely manual and repetitive processes to be done automatically and more securely.
- Chatbots – It is communication-oriented, that is, it is a robot developed for websites, apps, or social networks that with the use of artificial intelligence optimizes the contact between the company and the customers.
- IVR – Interactive Voice Response is an automation tool used in customer service calls to streamline internal processes.
- BPM – Business Process Management Systems were developed with the focus on the company’s employees and with it is possible to define, execute, analyze, optimize and monitor each process of the company.
- Scripts – It is a list of instructions that conduct a routine task in the company as if it were a fully automated script.
With all these advances, we can clearly see that process automation is increasingly present in the business world, so learning more about this type of technology and being aware of the changes is always an asset for business growth.
Are you interested in taking your business to the next level?
We can help you with this work. Let’s schedule a call!
Stay tuned to our blog and follow our social media for more news about technology.
#PIPECODES #TwoImpulse #TechPartnership #DigitalTransformation #Tech #DecisionMaking #ProcessManagement #IntegrationServices #ProcessAutomation #RoboticprocessAutomation #Automation #ProjectManagement #CustomerExperience #Innovation
The post How does process automation work, and what are its advantages? appeared first on PipeBlog.